We are proud to offer Laser Therapy as an effective, proven, pain free, non-invasive, drug-free treatment option for our clients who want to ease their pet’s pain and inflammation. This powerful modality provides:
- Relief of chronic pain such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effects
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured area
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing.
Laser therapy treatments typically last anywhere from 3-15 minutes in duration, and most pets rest comfortably during this pain-free procedure. Clients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute condition can subside with as few as one set of treatments where chronic conditions can be managed with regular monthly treatments. There are no know negative side effects and often pain medication can be reduced or completely eliminated with the use of laser therapy.